Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83 Richard Pluemacher Sohn

Article about: Yeah sure....i can almost hear you say...its just a RZM dagger, we want an early one!! But im sure you will change your mind looking at this beauty! It seems to have Nickel silver guards, it

?

Default Rare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83 Richard Pluemacher Sohn

Yeah sure....i can almost hear you say...its just a RZM dagger, we want an early one!!
    But im sure you will change your mind looking at this beauty!
    It seems to have Nickel silver guards, it has that lovely shine even a bit dull, and having no platelifting at all i guess it could be the all nickel version, i did not open it up to verify.
    This is almost as good as they come and from one of the rarest makers to encounter: Richard Pluemacher Sohn
    This one rates a 9 on the rarety list!!!!
    Overal fit is great, lovely grip and straight scabbard no dented ball.
    The blade is a killer, full crossgrain all the way...
    Enjoy this late RZM dagger
    Ger
    Rare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnAttachment 664178Rare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnRare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher SohnAttachment 664180
    Last edited by gerrit; 03-22-2014 at 09:09 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare RZM SA Dagger by RZM M/7 83  Richard Pluemacher Sohn
    P
    Many

Wow!

Rarely seen early crossgrain type .....very nice for a RZM. Seems like although some of the producers who caved in to the RZM process still held on to some of their craftmanship despite the materials used at this late time.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

A very nice dagger Ger..You couldn't much better you tried so well done young man .. Cheers Terry.

?

I can hear myself say; beautiful dagger!

?

Ger,

Cracking RZM SA

I have owned several RZM SAs & only really liked a few that had good fits all round with lovely grips & plating, i prefer early stuff

This RZM SA you show here has early build quality right down to the lovely grip, a keeper imo

Best Mac 66.

?

Once again you show a beautiful dagger! I agree that this looks like it has the early nickel fittings. The crossgrain on the blade is fantastic. Another great piece you got there Ger

Danny