Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Robert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With Accessories

Article about: This guy walked into the store this morning fresh from the woodwork. It had the vertical hanger and the SA shoulder strap... it also had 2 more of the belt loops / upper vertical hanger part

Default Robert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With Accessories

This guy walked into the store this morning fresh from the woodwork. It had the vertical hanger and the SA shoulder strap... it also had 2 more of the belt loops / upper vertical hanger parts. I liked the belt wear on the back of the crossguard.

Robert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With AccessoriesRobert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With Accessories
    Robert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With AccessoriesRobert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With Accessories

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With Accessories
    P
    Many

Default Re: Robert Muller RZM SA Dienstdolch With Accessories

Very nice rig!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Lostdutchman,

Great Been there SA rig

Nice blade

Regards Mac 66.

Thanks guys! I hadn't seen one with the strap before... I was impressed with how well it was marked all over.

Matt is there an empty apartment for rent next to your shop?? Please let me know as I think I want to move there Nice complete rig
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Lovely dagger!! I want your job

Larry,

Come on in... I could use the help!

Hi Matt,, It would be a candy store for me,,, but i would work for TR items and not money

taking a closer look at the rig itself,,which I enjoy mostly seeing the pebbled "D" rings on the dagger belt loop,,, and on one of the cross strap belt loops along with the cross strap clasps. These IMO were an option by the purchaser as we also see the hand enhancing on Army daggers,,ferrule pommel and crossguard areas. Not all of the SA men had this amenity. For a few pfennigs more,, they could acquire the pebbled finish.
    The detail left on the leather is amazing as I also enjoy seeing the border lines on the belt loop and also the hanger retainer loop connected just below the silver buckle. The leather looks supple and a pleasure to see what an RZM "L" series stamping should really look like.

So Matt if i come and work for you,,, anything that falls or is "found" on the floor will be my wages. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry,

I can see you dropping stuff on the floor all day

As far as the rig is concerned... I haven't had one of these before but from looking at some pictures of them in use it looks like the strap was secured at each end by a belt loop clipped to the strap ends. The dagger would hang separately from the belt?

If that is the case it looks like the belt loop attached to the dagger currently would go to the strap as it appears to match one of the others and the lighter one would go on the dagger?

?

Matt a very nice set!
    All in good shape and time period like they should be!
    3 piece hanger with belt are real eye candy!

Cheers,
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast