Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RZM M7/14 R D. Luneschloss, Solingen

Article about: Guys, I see the seller has just listed this dagger on WAF for \\$600 !! So why was he asking a price of \\$715 from Joronas ? Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Default RZM M7/14 R D. Luneschloss, Solingen

Hey gents!

I'm interested in some info and thoughts on this dagger I've found for sale.
    Not familiar with the maker, and had a hard time finding other threads dealing with it. Is it considered a rare maker?
    If so, would a price tag of aprox 715$ be ok to consider?

Sorry about the bad pictures...

RZM M7/14    R D. Luneschloss, SolingenRZM M7/14    R D. Luneschloss, SolingenRZM M7/14    R D. Luneschloss, SolingenRZM M7/14    R D. Luneschloss, SolingenRZM M7/14    R D. Luneschloss, Solingen

Cheers,
    Jonas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M7/14    R D. Luneschloss, Solingen
    P
    Many

Here is a nice reference for makers of SA daggers. wardaggers.com - German Dagger RZM Codes and SA Daggers , yours is listed. I cannot advise as to price.

Hi Joronas .... A couple of things to consider... #1 if you are the RZM type collector then the price would be something to consider and compared to othe RZM types upon condition... There are those who just collect RZM daggers by the permit number... IMO a bit on the high side .... #2... The price above of $716 is within the price range of a half decent early SA dagger. With an early type you get quality and craftsmanship and a better return value.
    The choice is yours if you are the RZM type collector. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry.

As I am in the beginning of my life as a collector I haven't found out what, if any, type of dagger I want to put most effort on.
    Right now I am interested if getting any type to build up a small collection to learn from and look at 24/7.
    So far it's a really slow process as I havent really found many places to buy that arent located far far away.
    Most of the daggers I have found are beeing sold by people who tend to set a price alot higher then they should. And alot of the times interested buyers push the prices even further.

Best regards,
    Jonas

Hi Joronas, looks a good dagger. Got nickel guards and scabbard fittings which isn't the usual but beings they match id be happy.

Probably $700 ish dollars is the going rate, I haven't looked at SA dagger prices for a while. However they have shot up recently, and no doubt will shoot up further when wittmans book come out.

Really for what you pay for these SA daggers you get a hell of a dagger for the money I think.

best matty

?

Hi Joronas,

This RZM dagger is not in the $700 price range, $500 max !!

Hold out for an early maker marked example with solid nickle fittings, you will be much happier in the end, mark my words

Regards Mac 66.

?

If your going to get one get an early one....

?

Joronas as you will know by now the gents above prefer the early SA dagger.
    I think they are right all the way, but they have the advantage of being grey, having money and a belly, and a wife that bother them when they buy daggers ( which only costs us 200 dollars each )
    So what im trying to say, buy whaat you can afford, but take at heart, bad cheap daggers sell hard when you need to get rid of them or want aan upgrade.
    When buying RZM daggers try to find the real good ones, and buy them as cheap as possible, make offers and dont accept the selling price up front.
    You can save lots of cash this way.

The RZM dagger you show here isnt a bad looking one but not a 700+ range either, more likely what Mac says.

Regards,
    Ger

Hi again gents.

As I have not got a SA dagger yet it is hard not to open my wallet a little to fast just to get a dagger to feel and look at.
    That makes it all the better to have such exellent people like yourselfs who knock sense into my skull!
    I really want to get my hands on some nice daggers, but I do not want to haste into deals I might later regret.
    I'll keep my eyes open for an earlier one instead. Might take a while, but then I'll have time to save for it.

Thank you so much for your thoughts on this!

Quote by gerrit View Post
    I think they are right all the way, but they have the advantage of being grey, having money and a belly, and a wife that bother them when they buy daggers ( which only costs us 200 dollars each )

Regards,
    Ger
    Bloody hell mate, Im 31 and can honestly say all this above sounds horrible, how do we avoid it?
    Mind you at the rate im going bald I wont have to worry about the grey hair.

Early stuff always have been more in demand, just didn't like to say it and have the RZM collectors call me an arse.

At the right price, there is room for any piece in a collection imo.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast