Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived

Article about: My first SA Dagger just arrived and so I thought I'd take some photos and share here. The SA has been noticeably absent from growing dagger collection so it was time to change that. I didn't

Default RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived

My first SA Dagger just arrived and so I thought I'd take some photos and share here. The SA has been noticeably absent from growing dagger collection so it was time to change that. I didn't get all diva - it's got to be an early maker - as I had with my SS ones. Very comfortable with this late model. The overall condition is great on this one but the blade is really fantastic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived   RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived  

RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived   RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived  

RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived   RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived  

RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived
    P
    Many

That's a very nice looking dagger you got there ;-)
    Congrats !

Mfg
    Marc

Decent condition Late RZM. Love the wood . Scabbard paint looks like a repaint....but this is by the quality of the photo...Not sure..but still a great dagger from a notable Producer Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice crossgrain, the scabbard paint does look a bit off, I have one of the same maker but alittle more saltier here are some pics to compare
    RZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrivedRZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrivedRZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrivedRZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrivedRZM SA Dagger marked 7/2 (Emil Voos) just arrived

Yeah, I noticed the color and tone on the scabbard as well. There is no overspray on the scabbard fittings and the screws on them certainly appear to be original and un-messed with. Not too bothered by it one way or another.

?

A typical E.Voos RZM dagger with a beautiful high ridge RZM blade having all of the crossgrain!
    a very nice grip with well inserted insignia and a period great looking hanger!

IMO: The scabbard has been sanded and had a new spray, it misses the typical high shine finish, also noticeable if you look at the small damages in the lacquer: old lacquer breaks by damage, this one is looking fresh.

This one is a lovely addition to your collection!

Cheers,
    Ger