Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938

Article about: I think that it is original SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938. What your opinion? How many it can have the price? Thanks Annoyed from this ads?  

Default SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938

I think that it is original SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938.
    What your opinion?
    How many it can have the price?
    Thanks

SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938 SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938
    P
    Many

Hi Vlad...I am willing to safely assume..that this was once a Chained SA dagger..what is sad about it..is that all the scabbard leathr was removed..causing the center ramp to slid upward towards the upper fitting.
    The blade is mostly worn down including a blunted tip..the Motto has been worn down also. The motto on these types....always have the raised lettering and with Gold Gilt process. All of that is totally gone..and filed or worn down. The blade is in total distress..with just a hint of damascus left near the blade shoulders.

The crossguards appear authentic but worn also. Since this dagger has already been through the ringer..a peek inside the guards if possible would be benefit to see.
    I cant figure out why there is a brand new leather washer on the lower guard.

I would think this dagger has seen its better days and is lacking about 98% of its detailed attributes..to making this dagger collectable. The 2% is IMO is the remaining detail that authenticates this as being a Chained SA high leader. Below is a Photo of a complete SA Chained high leader.

I can not comment on its current worth..... since much of its desired detail..is gone to time..from a careless zealot. Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Chained Honor Dagger 1938  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry, I thank you for your information

in bad condition as Larry says,but for me nice to have at the right price.

rare piece of history there.