Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger

Article about: Hello all I just bought one of these daggers and I did Google Goggles image search and it brought me here and I wanted to show you guys mine I used never dull.. on mine but I didn't take all

Default SA Dagger

Hello all I just bought one of these daggers and I did Google Goggles image search and it brought me here and I wanted to show you guys mine I used never dull.. on mine but I didn't take all of the tarnish off.ooopsie so I'm going to try to post the picture I'll stop polishing it now lol
    I don't see where I can post a picture I will keep trying

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger
    P
    Many

I have like a Clippy thing hanging from my little circle its silver and I wish I could post a picture I don't see how and my handle is loose the top part

SA DaggerSA Dagger

I'm trying to post pictures and I don't think I'm giving it right I keep posting the same one over and over and then when I posted I don't see it its gone let me try again I was saying that I just bought one of these just now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger   SA Dagger  

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Looks like an original RZM issue SA dagger.

The hanger clip is only partly there. The brown leather strap and buckle is missing.

Could we see the back of the blade so we can see the makers marks please?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Talking

Quote by Stephanie Lyn Gonzalez View Post
    I'm trying to post pictures and I don't think I'm giving it right I keep posting the same one over and over and then when I posted I don't see it its gone let me try again I was saying that I just bought one of these just now
    SA Dagger

I'm sorry if I keep posting the same thing over and over I don't know how to work this site off of my little Android phone and it looks like off of my phone that I'm posting the same thing over so I apologize if I am I'm not on a computer and I'm not very computer savvy either lol

Ok looks as though the picture didn't show up I'm going to post it againSA Dagger

The blades on both sides of the knife are very sharp and the handle part is Lewis so I don't know if you say you could be real and whether it is or not I'm going to keep it and we have a German in our family kind of a weird combination Hispanic and German for my grandfather side so my grandfather his dad was a German soldier and he met up with my great grandmother who was I want to say maybe Texas or Mexico her last name is Gonzalez my great-grandfather's was Watkins will be messed around and had children out of wedlock so my grandfather grew up with his last name Watkins for a long time and then I guess some laws house and then he was able to change it to his office or something like that I don't know the words sorry I can't get it right but just think his name was Valgumero Gonzalez and his bro Adolf Gonzalez lol I bet you that didn't work very well for them back in those days anyways I don't really remember how the story goes I have a feeling that I know I messed it up a little bit so I do have an uncle with the last name of Watkins because of my great grandfather who did come from Germany and he was in the war and the rest of us are Gonzalez I don't know I think I miss the story of it that's the way I remember it cheers talk to you guys tomorrow

lol my phones talk to text is bad sorry

Hi Stephanie, family history is my other hobby.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast