Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger authenticity (other options)

Article about: Here are two other options I have for SA daggers. In the market to buy one currently (was not sure how to upload new photos into the other thread?). Thanks again for your time and opinions.

Default SA dagger authenticity (other options)

Here are two other options I have for SA daggers. In the market to buy one currently (was not sure how to upload new photos into the other thread?). Thanks again for your time and opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger authenticity (other options)   SA dagger authenticity (other options)  

SA dagger authenticity (other options)   SA dagger authenticity (other options)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger authenticity (other options)
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA dagger authenticity (other options)

Hi, it is always best for reasons of clarity, to post one item at a time.

The RZM dagger has terrible wood to top crossguard fit.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I would pass on these 2 SAs & hold out for a much better conditioned dagger imo.

?

Take the advise thats been giving, dont buy.
    You would not easily sell one of these in the future when you want to upgrade, and im sure you will do that, because they arent good.
    the top has a handle that doesnt fit, the Sa roundell is not put in right ( a bit turned) considering the poor fit it prop. would be a replacement.
    the second is a nice early Puma but has a very poor blade.

Thanks for the replies. I have decided to pass on these two. I am considering the Tiger from my other thread and waiting to hear back (and pics) on a Gebruder Heller Schmalkalden or Evon Brosy-Steinberg Soligen (he said it had an anchor) so I assume it is one of those two. Once I get pics, I will post them up on the forum to see what you gentlemen think. Thanks again.