Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger-David Malsch

Article about: Guys, picked this up at a garage sale last week. Thought you'd like to have a look. Best, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default SA Dagger-David Malsch

Guys, picked this up at a garage sale last week. Thought you'd like to have a look. Best, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger-David Malsch   SA Dagger-David Malsch  

SA Dagger-David Malsch   SA Dagger-David Malsch  

SA Dagger-David Malsch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger-David Malsch
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SA Dagger-David Malsch

Looks really good to me.
    Nice Dagger
    Ryan

?

Oooohhhh .... Very nice! An early maker in great condition! I love the dark motto as well. Thanks for sharing. You must have gotten a nice deal? Some people think the Mcsar list is trivial, but I wonder how this ranks on it. I'd check for you but I'm on my way out the door.

Nice dagger in excellent condition - Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Garage sale??..Im stunned and sick..this dagger rates a 10 on the rarity scale. How much did you pay at the garage sale?? Nice
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hal
    ?

Thanks guys for your comments. Larry, I was not going to mention the price but since you asked...$30.00. It was in a box with some G.I. clothing, a sleeping bag and a few pillow shams. I paid more for the clothing... Best, Hal

awesome catch Hal, nice to see you still post first class items as usual!

$30 ? Larrys gonna be sicker now! LOL

Amazing....I am more stunned at what goes through peoples minds when emptying out there attics and garages.....and saying..." Oh this old thing?....it was my dads and i dont like it ..because it has a swastika on it..here just take it for $30" ..Hal you were at the right place at the right time..these rare producers depending on condition will start at $800.
    I cant tell in the photos if the blade has age grey or it needs a good cleaning..but it should clean up nice with some simichrome..and work away and around the motto area. Yes I am jealous. Good job
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hal , that is the condition i love them to be in ( i.e. left alone ) !! A fantastic find and look at the anodizing still left on the scabbard A real collector's piece , and at that price , christmas has come early
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

The producers name now included in the maker logo trivia data base..Thank you Hal...Regards Larry

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...via-196938-78/ post # 774

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast