Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger display help.

Article about: Nice SA dagger,thought about an armband to add for display,what do you guys think?

Default SA dagger display help.

Nice SA dagger,thought about an armband to add for display,what do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger display help.   SA dagger display help.  

SA dagger display help.   SA dagger display help.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger display help.
    P
    Many

Add a belt buckle and a SA Sports badge ...Or a WW1 Iron Cross and Hindenburg cross medal bar.
    The WW 1 awards are an early part of SA history as much of these SA men all came from the trenches and were proud of the time they served.

IMO definitely need the SA Buckle

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry!Here is one with enlisted buckle and one with officers,the patch would look better if used and circular but all I have is unissued ones cut from a roll.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger display help.   SA dagger display help.  

MAP
    ?

The Armband and patch overpowers the main attraction. You want the eye to go to the dagger first.

I agree with Larry. SA Sports Badge is perfect or the Buckle. Or any SA Tinnie.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map,here is a simpler approach,I know what you mean ,too much stuff detracts.Will keep trying,have plenty of insignia to try after 30 years of collecting it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger display help.  

?

I keep mine in a old dental cabinet which does a great job of framing the display but makes it really hard to take pictures of. Here is how I set mine up, trying to focus most of the direction to the dagger but still having some key SA items.

SA dagger display help.

That looks good!