Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger E&F Horster

Article about: Hi guys I want too show you a new dagger for my private collection. Sinds i began collecting daggers about 3 years ago one of the first daggers i saw was a Horster, I was immediately interes

Default SA Dagger E&F Horster

Hi guys
    I want too show you a new dagger for my private collection.
    Sinds i began collecting daggers about 3 years ago one of the first daggers i saw was a Horster, I was immediately interested in this maker because of the quality, craftmanship and makers mark. from that time many searched for a nice horster dagger but i could not find a good one. Until I got a tip from a fellow collector he knows a Horster SA dagger he told me. When i saw the pictures from it i know it: this is the dagger i was waiting for
    The grip is one of the best i have ever seen with a nice change of collor in the wood, Also the blade is a beauty with all the crossgrain present the motto is pretty sharp and dark. The anodisation on the scabbard is excellent and there are no dents too it, even the ball is fully intact. This dagger comes with a beautiful early hanger that makes it totally complete.
    Enjoy the Pics

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger E&F Horster   SA Dagger E&F Horster  

SA Dagger E&F Horster   SA Dagger E&F Horster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger E&F Horster
    P
    Many

Very nice. The handle is especially nice! Congrats.

Steve

Absolutely beautiful example of expert, early craftsmanship!!! What an incredible grip! Well done Rafael!
    Mark

Cor
    ?

The dagger was almost as bright as the smile on his face when he brought him in yesterday

One of the best early SA daggers ever had in hands. The handle resembles mahogany and is mint. The rest is almost mint so congratulations Raf and enjoy your precious SA.

An outstanding example of quality and craftsmanship from a prestigious producer. Examples like this will show the collecting community that there have laid in perfect protection over the decades ..from the elements and mishandling.

There is still wood to be found in the woodwork. Love the grip..looks like a piece of furniture

Congrats on an exemplary find. Enjoy and study it including the history as well.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

A real beauty , top to bottom , great find . Its satisfying when you have waited a long time to find exactly what you are looking for , and then it appears
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Look at those sexy colors on the grip!!!

( That comment maybe revealed i prefer dark girls...)
    Last edited by TrondK; 04-09-2016 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Adding details

?

Lovely dagger with great overal fit, that grip is awesome, what else can you ask for?

Well done Raf!

Ger

That grip looks like fine furniture! Beautiful find! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

WoW Raf !!

What a lovely grip on your early E&F Horster SA, fits the guards like a glove

overall the dagger is in very nice condition & a keeper.

Congrats !!!

Regards Mac 66.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast