Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA dagger early period Carl Grah

Article about: hi all.. i know that is not easy to quantify the economic value of an historic piece but i saw this dagger with a 10 mc saar list maker Carl Grah on sale...in your opinion what would be a ri

Default SA dagger early period Carl Grah

hi all.. i know that is not easy to quantify the economic value of an historic piece but i saw this dagger with a 10 mc saar list maker Carl Grah on sale...in your opinion what would be a right price to buy considering its good but definitely not mint conditions? it seems a good dagger with no problems but i wait your precious opinions
    thanks all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger early period Carl Grah   SA dagger early period Carl Grah  

SA dagger early period Carl Grah   SA dagger early period Carl Grah  

SA dagger early period Carl Grah  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger early period Carl Grah
    P
    Many

?

Hi Luca,

Quite a nice uncleaned SA dagger imo

i would pay not much more than 420 euros for this one.

Mac 66.

thanks mac...i'll try to reduce the request)

There is a loss of enamel to the runes button...but yet still collectable for the type collector. Nice wood. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is a very salty one.
    Although it might not be an often encounter maker the quality is so poor that the price will not come above the 400 euro as Mac stated already.
    Better go for a common one with high quality, after all we collect "Blades" and cross grained factory blades are most desired.

Regards,
    Ger

A truly "out of the woodwork" dagger. The guys are pretty much spot on for value, though. It May pretty up abit with some very careful care, but you can't look for miracles. Just out of curiosity, though....why is the "Alles fur Deutschland" motto covered? I know, of course, that in some parts of Europe that Nazi symbols like SS runes and Swastikas cannot be publicly displayed....but "Alles fur Deutschland"? Really? Now that Is strict rules!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi William, in Germany at shows, even the mottos have to be covered up. They are also Verboten.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi William,

its not simply said "just a Motto"
    Its also one of the pillars of Nazi Germany's thinking those days, it was also transfered into a marching song: Deutschland uber alles.
    It was the Nazi way of thinking.
    All Nazi Motto's are forbidding in Germany and should be covered on public ads.

Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 03-13-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Wow.....I won't even ask what happens if you sit in a pub and write it on a napkin...Off to the Gulag!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Or at least 10 minutes on the naughty stool...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast