Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sa dagger by Eickhorn full Rohm

Article about: Hi all and happy new year...i'd appreciate your opinions on this Full Rohm Sa dagger produced by Eickhorn. A pity that the blade has beeen scratched to polish it...Your opinions about the mo

Default Sa dagger by Eickhorn full Rohm

Hi all and happy new year...i'd appreciate your opinions on this Full Rohm Sa dagger produced by Eickhorn. A pity that the blade has beeen scratched to polish it...Your opinions about the motto??
    Many thanks
    Sa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full RohmSa dagger by Eickhorn full Rohm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa dagger by Eickhorn full Rohm
    P
    Many

A crying shame as it looks real, it actually looks like someone used light sandpaper on it ;-( It is what it is, it now has "crisscross" graining...

Because of the abrasive that was used on the blade..an in hand inspection of the inscription is needed. There seems to be no depth to it at all almost printed on.

Why this was sanded per`se .. detracts the value of the dagger with or without the inscription. Sorry Luca..I cant give a thumbs up on what can not be seen in 2 dimensional photos. If this dagger comes from a reputable source..I would give the dagger the benefit of the doubt..yet would still question to see more close up pics.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Im with Larry, although we dont have it in hand it seems like there is totally no depth in etching, this is on both sides of the blade on the Motto and Dedication , also strange is the fact that it looks like the Eickhorn logo is ON TOP of the sanding instead of beneath, where it should be.
    Not a blade i would look for.

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-13-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks guys..my first concern was the difference of blackening between the maker mark ant the motto....and also the central spin seemd too high for a early production...thanks a lot...i'll not go for it

Is it a fake blade or a ground Rohm that has
    been re-etched.........?
    Regards,

Steve.