Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA dagger Eickhorn Solingen RZM M7/66 for review

Article about: Hello! First of all, I wish you a great weekend ! So, today, I am being offered this SA Dagger. It's a long time that I want to have one and I never found the good horse... So maybe, it's my

Default SA dagger Eickhorn Solingen RZM M7/66 for review

Hello!

First of all, I wish you a great weekend !

So, today, I am being offered this SA Dagger. It's a long time that I want to have one and I never found the good horse... So maybe, it's my chance now. To be honest, I'm not an expert in this dagger world. I only have helmets and few badges in my collection.
    So before spending some money...Do you think it's an original one ? The photos are not in the best quality but I only have these ones for the moment..

Thanks for your help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger Eickhorn Solingen RZM M7/66 for review
    P
    Many

Honest dagger but the price would have to be very low do to condition.
    John

Yeah condition not the best for sure. Do some serious bargaining if ya really want it.

Thanks for your answers. So yes, i'ts an original for you. It's a good start .
    But.. there is something I don't understand. The RZM logo is below the Eickhorn logo. Is it normal ? I saw other photos from the same model and the RZM logo is actualy above.

I know it's not the right place here to talk about prices and money but I have to make a decision. Pardon me in advance. I don't want to buy something overpriced. I'm not Rockefeller yet
    The seller wants 700 euros. Like you, I think it's too much considering the condition.
    I was thinking to negociate for 350 or 400euros. What do you think ? God... these daggers are so expansive nowadays..

I'm reflreshing the page every 15min to see your future answers guys
    Can't wait. I'm really trying to find the best way to negociate with this guy.

I believe it's a NSKK dagger but maybe wrong. I wouldn't go over 300 euros but that's what I could get it for in the US. I'm not sure what they go for in France.

a salty original one.

Looks like a black scabbard from here denoting NSKK. Mine is an NSKK too. Think the bottom line here is the negotiation pal. I can see your point . Not too many of us are super rich so maybe this one not a bad start for you but haggle on the price. Sorry not so sure how your euros compare to our dollar over the pond. Let us know.

Hi Gagrin .... The transitional period ran between 1936 to 39..and leaning by some producers into the 1940s.

A point of reference in SA transitionals
    RZM Numbers

Not a combination I'm used to seeing ..but less flash and clearer pics would be helpful.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast