Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA Dagger FDICK maker

Article about: So, after about 2 hours of running around like a chicken with his head cut off I was able to get back to the gun show and purchase the dagger! Thank you all for the advice . Originally I was

?

Default SA Dagger FDICK maker

Hello all!

I came across this dagger at a local gun show and wanted everyones opinions. Looks good to me, but always good to get a second, or third opinion . It is a product of the maker "FDICK". The wear looks to normal to me. The scabbard at the end is dented, but nothing major. The blade shows where it has been in and out of the sheath, showing wear on the blade. It has both hanger clips that appeared to be unmarked. It is also marked "SW" on the fittings between the handle and the blade. Seller wants $500 for it, and I know the makers marked ones are more desirable but not really sure of a fair value. Any opinions would be great!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger FDICK maker   SA Dagger FDICK maker  

SA Dagger FDICK maker   SA Dagger FDICK maker  

SA Dagger FDICK maker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger FDICK maker
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SA Dagger FDICK maker

$500.00 !! That's a good price for this nice dagger ! The three piece hanger alone must be $150.00
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Does the blade damage hurt the value? Seems that even with it its a good deal!

Hi Dramos ..go for it!! Out of the 4 parallel to the spine logos,, this variant is a harder one to find. There are no dots on the off end of this logo and I will post the thread link shortly for reference. The hanger clip is the early type variant used...A BIG PLUS anymore with early SA daggers. Grip wood is correct for this maker along with the SA Gruppe mark "Sw". ...."Wm" is also common with this maker. $500 is a bargain,, and like Allen said,, the 3 pc hanger itself is worth $150 on a good day. Nice find!! Regards Larry

Here is the link to the 6 logo variants used for this maker and below a sales poster for the F.Dick co. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...e-dots-238347/ and my Dick also
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger FDICK maker   SA Dagger FDICK maker  

Attached Images Attached Images SA Dagger FDICK maker 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Will look forward to some more pictures of this one if you get it, Dramos,

Chris.

Nice example at a more than reasonable price.
    There are very few, if any that do not show any runner marks on the blade. I agree with other's comments on the three piece hanger.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi dramos,

That is a beauty early F.Dick SA dagger for $500 with 3 Peice hanger

Most SA/SS daggers have scabbard runner marks on the blade so nothing to worry about imo.

Buy It ASAP

@Larry, Thats a beauty F.Dick SA you got there to my friend

Regards Mac 66.

?

just go for it!

Man thats a complete bargain
    Nice original early dagger!
    Post pics when you got it!!!!!
    Ger

I'm curious guys, did Quist (of stahlhelm fame) join with Dick to form one company at some point after the war?

Nice dagger btw, I would break his arm off.

Cheap as chips for a dagger like that matey !!!! snap his hand off for that money...............go get it

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast