MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sa dagger with full röhm dedication

Article about: Hi there! I was offered today for purchase this SA dagger with full Röhm dedication... Please let me know your thoughts on it, genuine or copy, as the seller is waiting for a definitive resp

Default Sa dagger with full röhm dedication

Hi there!

I was offered today for purchase this SA dagger with full Röhm dedication...

Please let me know your thoughts on it, genuine or copy, as the seller is waiting for a definitive response.

Many thanks in advance and all my best!

Jose

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa dagger with full röhm dedication
    P
    Many

Hi Viria...dagger and blade looks promising..but I would like to see closeups of the dedication at blade level. Very rare to find a Anton Wingen Full Rohm. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

True...it looks interesting. Definitely in need of more photo closeups.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Like the guys say it has a chance, but again I agree on full on pics and close up pics, I hope it's a good one for you
    cheers Ronnie

hi Viria...i was looking at the same dagger..and i was wondering if it was genuine too...i'm unexpert so i can say only what are my concerns...the first one is that at my eyes the burnighink on the Rohm dedication seems better conserved compared to the SA motto(but may be the light)
    the second is in the right leg of first H of Rohm dedication ,somethign seems missing...but i repeat that probably i can be wrong

Looking at this again..why is it we see semi darkened mottos while the blade always appears to be washed out..in which the rubbing is running the length of the blade? Im still not convinced..and closer pics of the motto dedication are needed. Where is Viriathus??
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

For what its worth, i think the blade has been ground down, then re etched, look at the far edge of the blade, there appears to be a slight ridge, and i agree with Larry, the blade appears to be washed out lengthways

Hello everybody!

I've been out these days and could only access the forum with my tablet, however it is not working properly, so I could not respond to your comments meanwhile, I apologise for this!

Your comments have been greatly appreciated, thank you so much!

I have just asked the seller to e-mail me some close ups of the blade and will immediately post them here as soon as I get his response...

Thank you again very much and all my best!

Jose

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Viria...dagger and blade looks promising..but I would like to see closeups of the dedication at blade level. Very rare to find a Anton Wingen Full Rohm. Regards Larry
    Hi Larry,

Thank you very much for your comments, I'm not at all an expert, it seem too good to be true, but one never knows... I have just e-mailed the seller for some close ups of the inscription, etc.

Your opinion is of great importance to me!

All my best,

Jose

Quote by lucabrnroma View Post
    hi Viria...i was looking at the same dagger..and i was wondering if it was genuine too...i'm unexpert so i can say only what are my concerns...the first one is that at my eyes the burnighink on the Rohm dedication seems better conserved compared to the SA motto(but may be the light)
    the second is in the right leg of first H of Rohm dedication ,somethign seems missing...but i repeat that probably i can be wrong
    Hi Lucabrnroma,

Thank you for your reply, what a coincidence, - both us have been offered the same dagger. You are right, the Rohm dedication seem to be crisper than the SA motto, why?? Anyway I think the seller is reliable...

Thank you again and all my best,

Jose

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast