Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger with full Röhm inscription

Article about: Hi folks, I've the chance to buy a SA dagger with the full Röhm inscription. Can you pls take a look and tell me your opinion if it's genuine.. The price is about 2900 \\$ Thanks... harti SA E

?

Default SA dagger with full Röhm inscription

Hi folks,

I've the chance to buy a SA dagger with the full Röhm inscription.
    Can you pls take a look and tell me your opinion if it's genuine..
    The price is about 2900 $

Thanks...
    harti

SA Ehrendolch mit kompletter R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger with full Röhm inscription
    P
    Many

Arthur Schuttlehoffer "Asso" is not a known producer of the Rohm dedication pattern. The blade is badly worn and is opposite of the condition of the rest of the dagger.

See this link for Rohm producers: June 30 1934 - Rohm inscription pattern

No need to go into further detail of the rest of the dagger..the blade has been destroyed by a fake dedication..and overly roughed up to hide that fact.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR..... Do not post links without photos..the link of that website will eventually will close and this thread becomes dead with no photographic support. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thankyou Harry..that nails the coffin shut on this thread
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well...now that Harry has made pronouncement with his vast experience and knowledge in such things, there is little else to add. I do agree with His assessment....this SA dagger was ruined by an attempted thief adding a crudely done fake inscription.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks for your answers...and I will keep in mind to post pictures in my posts

harti