Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinions

Article about: Hi all, i would appreciate your opinions on this E.Pack dagger with full Rohm dedication. Can tour detect if it is an originale pièce also if pics seems made in a sexy show? 😁 Thanks

Default SA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinions

Hi all, i would appreciate your opinions on this E.Pack dagger with full Rohm dedication.
    Can tour detect if it is an originale pièce also if pics seems made in a sexy show? 😁
    Thanks a Lot
    SA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinions
    P
    Many

Wow ..the pics are total opposite of what would be expected in quality and clear.

Any chance of getting better photos without the low lighting and sky effect?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi ,I've received more pics but ,i think, they are worse than the previous
    SA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinionsSA DAGGER Full Rohm...opinions

the logo face seems a cartoon to me