Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger By Hammesfahr CIE

Article about: Hi Guys I want to show you one of my new daggers. I bought this dagger in England by the same guy where I bought my very nice E&F Horster dagger. The blade is not a minty one but its goo

Default SA Dagger By Hammesfahr CIE

Hi Guys I want to show you one of my new daggers. I bought this dagger in England by the same guy where I bought my very nice E&F Horster dagger. The blade is not a minty one but its good enough and allmost all the crossgrain still precent, The overall condition looks very nice and untouched The Grip has a few little cratches but in perfect condition with no cracks or chips also the Clear Eagle and SA button are very nice. the scabbard looks nice with almost all lacquer present.

Enjoy the pics any comment is welcome.

Regards Raf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger By Hammesfahr CIE   SA Dagger By Hammesfahr CIE  

SA Dagger By Hammesfahr CIE   SA Dagger By Hammesfahr CIE  

Last edited by RafaelDaggers; 06-18-2017 at 01:48 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger By Hammesfahr CIE
    P
    Many

Lovely and a tight fit

The blade will clean up to near mint if you choose..but becareful around the motto.
    We dont see the swimmers logo too much anymore...thanks for sharing..Congrats

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Raf a very nice dagger with a lovely fit, i guess the blade will have a lot of benefit it you would spray and clean it daylywith WD40.
    The Hammesfahr is a pretty hard one to find now a days!
    You did very well!

Congratz on another lovely addition to your collection!

Cheers
    Ger

?

Lovely SA by Hammesfahr Raf

Congrats on your new addition

Regards Mac 66

Thanks guys for your comments and hints Its a really nice addition for sure not minty but with a great character.

I've seen that this is the first SA Hammesfahr CIE on this forum so I hope that this can help other people for comparison in the future.

Regards Raf

Quote by RafaelDaggers View Post
    Hi Guys I want to show you one of my new daggers. I bought this dagger in England by the same guy where I bought my very nice E&F Horster dagger. The blade is not a minty one but its good enough and allmost all the crossgrain still precent, The overall condition looks very nice and untouched The Grip has a few little cratches but in perfect condition with no cracks or chips also the Clear Eagle and SA button are very nice. the scabbard looks nice with almost all lacquer present.

Enjoy the pics any comment is welcome.

Regards Raf
    A Very Nice Dagger .
    I Seem To Remember There Are A Couple Of Slight Variants Of The Swimmer Trademark (Logo) Found On These Hammesfhar S.A.s. Can anyone confirm this or otherwise?

First Trademark registred of 2 men swimming was in 1897

2nd trademark registered in 1921 of the widely seen single swimmer on SA and NSKK daggers

A variant of a single swimmer on HJ knives.
    The 2 men swimming trademark is rarely to none to be found.

Most of, if not all Solingen Producers Lufty3 .......all had variant logos . If you have knowledge or documentation please share it,. the community here would benefit.

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-04-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

An example to be proud of!

Thanks Larry ,
    I will look through my data base ..
    Lufty