Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SA Dagger by J.A Henckels RZM... My first dagger

Article about: My pursuit of a nice Heer dagger was sidetracked when a fellow member posted this in the classified section. Even though it was made a little later than I would have liked I just couldn't pa

?

Default SA Dagger by J.A Henckels RZM... My first dagger

My pursuit of a nice Heer dagger was sidetracked when a fellow member posted this in the classified section. Even though it was made a little later than I would have liked I just couldn't pass it up! Feel free to post pics of your first!... I'm hitting the forum like a dry sponge
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5277.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	341.3 KB 
ID:	726597

Name:	IMG_5278.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	340.2 KB 
ID:	726598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5280.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	334.6 KB 
ID:	726599

Name:	IMG_5282.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	334.5 KB 
ID:	726600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5283.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	336.9 KB 
ID:	726601

Name:	IMG_5284.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	322.7 KB 
ID:	726602Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5285.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	310.8 KB 
ID:	726603
    Last edited by Slade; 08-13-2014 at 08:57 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Very nice first SA dagger! Thanks for showing

Danny

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    its a nice one.
    Quote by dr73 View Post
    Very nice first SA dagger! Thanks for showing

Danny
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

Great conditioned Late RZM. Rare to see them this nice considering the materials used. Dry sponges are welcome.......here have a beer........and not the jugs Regards Larry

The leather hanger L2 / 134 /41 was produced by Gebr. Sparfeld Leipzig O29 Sachsenstr. 19
    Snap Clip is standard and commonly seen RZM5/ 8 FW Assmann and Sohn. Ludenscheid Westfalia Gartenstr. 11

gotta love the details
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-13-2014 at 09:57 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Great conditioned Late RZM. Rare to see them this nice considering the materials used. Dry sponges are welcome.......here have a beer........and not the jugs Regards Larry

The leather hanger L2 / 134 /41 was produced by Gebr. Sparfeld Leipzig O29 Sachsenstr. 19

gotta love the details
    Larry, What beer??? And thanks for the details! I am transferring that information to my spreadsheet.

>_< I did say,, not the jugs Stick around for the DagOberfest in October,,we will be showing our 3 "B`s" ....Blades,, Beer and Barmaids. Show your Best Solingen Steel and your favorite brew..and a lovely German Server only.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    >_< I did say,, not the jugs Stick around for the DagOberfest in October,,we will be showing our 3 "B`s" ....Blades,, Beer and Barmaids. Show your Best Solingen Steel and your favorite brew..and a lovely German Server only.
    Amen to that

Congrats! Nice dagger.

Very nice dagger! Bright and Shiny! And, did somebody mention a beer? what beer?

Great first dagger! Henckels is one of only two TR blade makers still in business today, I have a whole set of them in my kitchen, but they are steak knives and sadly not daggers lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast