Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SA Dagger M7/66 Carl Eickorn

Article about: I just came across this dagger for sale locally. I am interested but first would like to know your opinion. Thanks Patricio

Cabezargento
    ?

Default SA Dagger M7/66 Carl Eickorn

I just came across this dagger for sale locally. I am interested but first would like to know your opinion.
    Thanks
    Patricio
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger M7/66 Carl Eickorn   SA Dagger M7/66 Carl Eickorn  

SA Dagger M7/66 Carl Eickorn   SA Dagger M7/66 Carl Eickorn  

2. # ADS

Welcome to the forum!

It is good. Nice condition for a late RZM dagger.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Nice looking late Eick, the dull chocolat brown scabbard fits my former RZM Eick.
    Sa Eickhorn 1939 transitional

Ger

As said, a Fine condition for a later made dagger. I would say that it is likely an unissued piece and what handling wear it Does have has been accrued from 7 decades of handling by the post-war new owners.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

near mint to me.

Cabezargento
    ?

Thanks for all the comments and opinions. I am very interested in this piece so I would like to ask for some advice on what would be a fair price, taking in consideration its condition. I had not received any negative feedback regarding this dagger been a reproduction from you guys based on the pics I posted so that makes me more interested
    Thanks for time guys and I would love to hear Larry C opinion on it. I had read many of his interesting post but since I just registered I am not allow to send pm s yet.
    Thank you all again

Hi Cabezargento..thank you for your thoughts. The comments made above by a few of our seasoned collectors have the same thoughts as myself..in which Member Gerrit has provided an excellent link of one from his collection.

A Late Great Dagger . Rare to see a 1941 dated SA Dagger in this condition as mentioned above. Thanks for sharing and adding to the Community of Study. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It is normal that late (1941) SA dagger produced by Carl Eickhorn Solingen had a grip eagle made form solid-nickle?

Schlange

?

To me its just a standard Alu eagle, the colour change is looking like nicotine and not like any patina.

Ger

But, aluminum as material does not corrode in standard way - instead of that he has a crystal disease. (examples of these type of aluminum corrosion can be seen on many DAK overseas caps)
    This SA eagle has a yellow green patina - standard for solid-nickle materials.

Schlange

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast