Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger offer from boss

Article about: Hello, ive been offered this dagger by my boss at work and would like some opinions on it. Ive looked it over and it looks good. The only thing is the fit on the crossguard with the scabbard

Thumbs up SA Dagger offer from boss

Hello, ive been offered this dagger by my boss at work and would like some opinions on it. Ive looked it over and it looks good. The only thing is the fit on the crossguard with the scabbard and the pommel fit on the hilt. (sorry about the pictures my phone was dead and I had to use my bosses phone)
    Thanks
    John

SA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from bossSA Dagger offer from boss

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger offer from boss
    P
    Many

Looks real to me from the pictures you uploaded. Some closer pictures would help. What is he asking for it?

Hard to say none of these photos enlarge which Im surprised your bosses phone should be able to shoot at a larger image range.

Charge your phone and get better pics...if your boss is a good guy..Im sure he will understand your dead phone battery and let you reshoot them.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill