Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!

Article about: this dagger is real nice nice addition to any tr collection comments welcome

Talking SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!

this dagger is real nice

nice addition to any tr collection

comments welcome

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!   SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!

has the tag been put on handle or the scabard has been used before? and dagger hasnt? i think its been used and has had the tag put on it at some point! anyway its a nice dagger!

I would imagine the tag represents an unissued piece. Can't understand why a tag would be placed onto a used dagger. What does the blade look like?

Rob

Still trying to find the blade pic should have been with the rest of them i think to make more money from someone who my think its unissued and brand new? Will post other pic as i find it!

I'm thinking the same thing....unissued pieces had these tags....still a nice piece...but buggered with.

Rob

yes sure is buggerd with as you would have to unbolt it and take the top piece of to slip the paper tag over without it bursting open as it has a metal stud through it see some folks tut tut!!

Ewan
    Have you bought it? un issued SA's do exist complete with bags, but be careful all that glitters is not gold. It depends on where it's from? It is virtually impossible to slip the tag on and off with showing some kind of damage. Looking at the lower cross guard plating it looks worn, I would like to see the blade. If real and un messed with it has the potential of being a nice piece

hi john no i havent bought it but could as its a guy here in scotland thats is selling a few daggers this one a heer dagger by alcoso with knot(i have bought this) to buy an ss dagger! but the whole sa dagger looks used scabard and dagger shows ware and tare but it has the paper tag couldnt you unscrew the top bolt then take the top piece of and slip it on as it looks as if the tag would fit over the top of the wood handle as its not as wide as the bottom? i think these paper pieces have been added to it as the sa such and such writeing on the dagger packet looks wrote with pen also? the daggers come from just a collector! thanks

Ewan here is a pic of my unissued SA to have a little look at, can you ask the guy for as many pic's as poss and we can have a good look at it, if you can get some closeups of the nut aswell to see if any messing around rear's it's head,

cheer's mate, Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!   SA dagger in paper packet with rzm tag nice!  

ronnie your daggers a beauty mate i am not buying this one i have bought a heer dagger by alcoso so will show that when i get it cheers mate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast