Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sa Dagger questions

Article about: My grandfather gave me this dagger, i'm pretty sure it's a Ground Rohm SA Dagger by E. Pack. What's the ballpark value on this dagger ? I'm not a big collector and I'm looking to sell.

?

Default Sa Dagger questions

My grandfather gave me this dagger, i'm pretty sure it's a Ground Rohm SA Dagger by E. Pack.

Sa Dagger questionsSa Dagger questionsSa Dagger questionsSa Dagger questionsSa Dagger questionsSa Dagger questionsSa Dagger questionsSa Dagger questions

What's the ballpark value on this dagger ? I'm not a big collector and I'm looking to sell.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa Dagger questions
    P
    Many

Hello it's a very nice item. It's NSKK (black scabbard) not SA. Not a Rohm Dedication dagger either IMO. The maker logo is in normal height position. For valuation I would check Lakeside Trader website for a comparable. A really nice dagger though. Best regards.

Brian

A Pack factory ground Rohm from LST site note the height of the logo in reference to the lower guard.

Sa Dagger questions
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 09-15-2018 at 01:11 AM.

?

Beautiful dagger, not a ground rohm from the look of it though. The forum doesn't give out values of daggers that can be found with research.

?

Wow, yea, it seems I was incorrect. These things are hard to tell apart. The black scabbard should have been a dead giveaway if i'd done proper research