Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sa dagger rare maker and question about the numbers on the dagger

Article about: Hello i got an early sa dagger maker Richard drees with Nm mark and some numbers on it 14/1215 I did some research on the numbers but its not easy to find 14 i believe would be the brigade n

Default Sa dagger rare maker and question about the numbers on the dagger

Hello i got an early sa dagger maker Richard drees with Nm mark and some numbers on it 14/1215
    I did some research on the numbers but its not easy to find
    14 i believe would be the brigade number but cant find allot about it
    1215 maybe the ausweis number but its only 4 digits and the one i see have 5
    I like to know more about it
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sa dagger rare maker  and question about the numbers on the dagger   Sa dagger rare maker  and question about the numbers on the dagger  

Sa dagger rare maker  and question about the numbers on the dagger   Sa dagger rare maker  and question about the numbers on the dagger  

Sa dagger rare maker  and question about the numbers on the dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa dagger rare maker  and question about the numbers on the dagger
    P
    Many

Hello a beautiful dagger! This thread may be of some help until a more conclusive answer can be given. Kindest regards.

Brian

SA Dienstdolch unit / owners service numbers?

Drees used the same caste for crosssguards as Heinrich Boker,, internally marked FB...I was wondering why the guards resembled Boker..so it makes sense

Yes I know you are just gathering info on the SA Unit number ..but I cant help my observations either since the dagger is right in front of me.
    The SA Gruppe "Nm" Nordmark is not a know designation for Drees to send to but the rarity of this dagger being at its rarest scale number 10...tells me this was a small shop and not many of these were produced.

It has been observed that these were 1 in 1000 produced according to mathematical statistics.

SA gruppe "S" for Silesia is a known to date designation ...but the lower guard fit tells me this has been together since day one. Nothing is impossible and these combinations continue to surface. Hard as nails to find any Richard Drees SA daggers.

Your dagger is missing 2 scabbard fitting screws also.
    Nice find and Im quite sure the guard is marked FB .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the information
    All the information is welkom its always nice to learn more about these daggers