Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger, real or fake?¿

Article about: Hi all are my first steps in this collecting, this dagger Sa is real? the model is Rzm M7/102. Thank you and greetings from Argentina!

Default SA Dagger, real or fake?¿

Hi all are my first steps in this collecting, this dagger Sa is real? the model is Rzm M7/102.
    Thank you and greetings from Argentina!SA Dagger, real or fake?¿SA Dagger, real or fake?¿SA Dagger, real or fake?¿SA Dagger, real or fake?¿SA Dagger, real or fake?¿

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger, real or fake?¿
    P
    Many

with a black scabbard makes it a NSKK dagger.

- - ------- - -

I am very happy! I have a 500c dkw motorcycle similar to the military, this dagger will then go with that bike!!

all you need is the uniform,good luck.

Hi......uhmm...I can not pronounce your name..is there a shorter name to call you? or can I call you Tommy? As said by Harry..you have an NSKK dagger which is the motorized branch of the SA. The black scabbrd designated that difference from the standard brown dagger. I will move your thread to the SA section..as the NSKK and SA are closely related. Your dagger looks like it is in good condition. Nice find!..and welcome to the forum. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

"Savot-some-we ' Larry.

The dagger is a good one but in below average condition, IMO.
    The grip is well worn as is the blade, probably from cleaning.
    I don't think there is a huge supply of these down in
    Argentina though.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Larry thank you very much for the welcome and safe will spend time studying in the forum, I am very happy to be the NSKK, I restore old bikes and this knife will end up in that collection.
    In my country do not get this kind of items and always pay very high prices, what is the real price of an item like this?

The maker of this NSKK is Franz Pils & Sohn, Steinbach am St. A somewhat slightly scarcer seen maker. Unfortunately, the blade has been heavily cleaned on this one and the sheath is in pretty shaggy condition. A realistic price here in the US for this one would be maybe $650?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Welcome to the forum.

You ask a realistic value of this dagger, to do that we have to look at its condition.
    Dont be offended but its condition is poor.
    The handle has been cleaned heavily and the fittings are heavily sanded with markings all over the chrome ( try to get rid of the rust)
    The guards have chrome lifting and the blade isnt good either.
    IMO this one has a value of max. 500 dollars.

Regards,
    Ger

Hi again..Tsavo..yes at your leisure there is much to see and study on the SA forum..in comparison to your maker. Im surprised to see such a good grip to crosssguard fit..on this late example. Most of the time..the grip is usually over sized or smaller leaving gaps in the grip fit. Your dagger has been opened recently...as I see tool marks on the tang nut on top of the dagger. Wagriffs price assessment is fair..in the condition your dagger is in. Enjoy your stay here and please ask any questions or concerns you may have. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill