Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger real or fake

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?   Name: received_m_mid_1411123975853_b55db241fe93465414_0.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 172.1 KB  ID: 742433 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Hi foun

Default SA Dagger real or fake

SA Dagger real or fakeSA Dagger real or fakeSA Dagger real or fakeSA Dagger real or fake

Hi found these at a local market stall, can anyone offer an opinion whether its genuine or not.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger real or fake
    P
    Many

looks ok to me.

A buffer pad???

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    A buffer pad???
    Was thinking the same thing.

This is what made me think a little before buying it, as I've never seen one with it

Thanks for the replies though

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    looks ok to me.
    Really Harry?.....are you sure ???????? o_O and the buffer pad has nothing to do with it...Cmon Guys >_< what the heck ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I don't like the eagle, the wood or cross guards. Larry will be along in short order and let us know

Already been here and Slade is going in the right direction. Most of its very obvious. Harry please study more and do less of post counts.....which they mean nothing !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill