Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger: Real or Fake

Article about: I’m a new collector of German daggers and so I have a question regarding the authenticity of this SA Dagger that is RZM marked with an M7/13. If it is real, is the hanger real and what would

?

Default SA Dagger: Real or Fake

I’m a new collector of German daggers and so I have a question regarding the authenticity of this SA Dagger that is RZM marked with an M7/13. If it is real, is the hanger real and what would be a good asking price?

Last edited by rbminis; 08-03-2018 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Edited to orient photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger: Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome..

Pictures will be needed!
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Best
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

?

Uploaded the pictures
    Last edited by Man98; 08-03-2018 at 04:04 AM.

?????.....

SA Dagger: Real or FakeMate your photos posted look as if they have been with matrix computer code.. There is a section on the site about how to upload pictures. This link should help get you started.Visual Guide to Upload Photos

GP

MAP
    ?

I think I see Neo and Trinity
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have oriented your photos correctly for you.
    I see what appears to be an original RZM piece. I don't see any glaring problems with it.
    The hanger looks okay to me as well, but there are others here that study these well.
    We do not do free evaluations here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Try Lakeside trader and see if you can find a similar example. These will be full dealer prices. So if you are buying collector to collector knock 20% or so off the dealer price to come to an estimated value.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Try Lakeside trader and see if you can find a similar example. These will be full dealer prices. So if you are buying collector to collector knock 20% or so off the dealer price to come to an estimated value.
    ? Sorry Michael... The math doesn't add up. If selling to a dealer your probably going to take a 20-25% hit.. If you or anyone is going to offer a iitem purchased for $1000.00 to a fellow collector and then give a 20% discount that is foolishness and no ROI.. Why bother ? Might as well do two for one and even lower the price more. I've never seen the rules stating a collector is granted discounts fom one to another .. Respectively .. G
    Last edited by Gwar; 08-03-2018 at 06:04 AM.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I agree wholly with Michael and Ralph. A nice rather untouched later period SA. Dagger collectors generally prefer early maker marked pre RZM pieces, but if you are looking for a nice example to have in your collection it'd fit the bill. Kindest regards.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast