MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger is real or not M7 62 38

Article about: This Dagger is real?

Default SA dagger is real or not M7 62 38

This Dagger is real?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger is real or not M7 62 38   SA dagger is real or not M7 62 38  

SA dagger is real or not M7 62 38  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger is real or not M7 62 38
    P
    Many

I would dare say this is not good - RZM marked is definitely not acid etched.

Blue scabbard, appears to have a poor finish even for an RZM.

Bad all around

There was a thread on the GDC a while back..concerning blue scabbards..with no organization affiliation.

I have heard folklore that these were also SA Marine..which I find this unbelievable being that the 2 main designated political organizations the SA and SS were compromised only of the rudimentary beginnings of the struggle to power with the Brown and the Black.

" When your out of the Blue and into the Black - " Neil Young"

1. The RZM number is a recent application from what I can see by the condition of the blade. Correct me if Im mistaken, I encourage it
    2. The RZM number itself has only been sighted on late period NSKK daggers dated 1938 and 39.

The dagger has been messed with.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This one almost deceived me. Ok guys!

Thanks!

what was the price it was being offered to you ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

My 2 cents:
    To me its an all bad one.
    I do not like the shape of the guards, the shoulders of the grip, its all to "rounded".
    In nothing the appearance of a RZM late type dagger is reflected in this one.
    Im not even talking about the blade.

Ger

Us 475,00

You just made a $450 profit. The other $25...could be used for becoming a Gold Member here.

Regards Larry