MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger Real or Repo

Article about: I am having some trouble figuring out whether I have a real SA dagger or not. The only marking on the entire dagger is Alles Fur Deutchland. Other than that I cannot find any stamps, serial

Default SA Dagger Real or Repo

I am having some trouble figuring out whether I have a real SA dagger or not. The only marking on the entire dagger is Alles Fur Deutchland. Other than that I cannot find any stamps, serial numbers, or anything else.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger Real or Repo
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!

Some detailed photographs will allow the resident experts to help you.

Regards, B.B.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    As we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here, please try this.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Dagger pics

Here is the upload
    Attached Images Attached Images SA Dagger Real or Repo  SA Dagger Real or Repo  SA Dagger Real or Repo  SA Dagger Real or Repo  SA Dagger Real or Repo 

Hi Tom welcome to the forum.

Your photos do not enlarge due to a small image size you uploaded.
    Hard to see anything on the reverse side of the blade if there is a producers mark and a SA Gruppe mark on the lower reverse guard.

The other issue/s are that this dagger has been parted together from various fittings...mostly mid to late period or even recent repro fittings.
    Better and more clearer photos at a higher image setting if you ..around 900 X 750 would be enough.

if these are the only photos that you have..then the extent of our help is as reduced as the image size..and without greater photos..it would be best to walk away if you are
    intending to purchase this dagger.

For future reference if you are in the market for Edged Weapons and other accoutrements.
    Check out our forum sponsor Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals

and also Wittmann Antique Militaria " Thomas Witttmann

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Well Larry here they are
    Looking forward to your verdict

It has a few nice features that are clearly visible when magnified LOL
    Ger
    SA Dagger Real or RepoSA Dagger Real or Repo
    SA Dagger Real or RepoSA Dagger Real or Repo

Lovely fit

One to add to your collection Ger
    Parts dagger as I said above. Your thoughts ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Lovely fit

One to add to your collection Ger
    Haha i think my daggers will rebel when this one will lay beside them

I'm kind of okay if it is just pieces put together. I spent $350 on it. I just really dont want it to be a repo. It sits on my desk and every time I look at it I get upset because I think it may just be fake. Especially since there are no stamps or numbers what so ever

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast