Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA dagger... Real or repro? *new pics arrived*

Article about: Luckily he placed it back the right way around in the scabbard

Default SA dagger... Real or repro? *new pics arrived*

Here are the new pics of the SA dagger i was offered last week! What can u tell me about it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger... Real or repro? *new pics arrived*  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger... Real or repro? *new pics arrived*
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA dagger... Real or repro? *new pics arrived*

The newspaper was for the seller to prove he actually has the item! Sorry for it's intervention!

Original ground Rohm dedication dagger.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks a good original early dagger with the SA MANNS service number stamped to the scabbard.I can't tell the maker from these pictures and there is a little damage to the handle but still a nice item.

Nothing wrong with That one that I can see. I definitely like the numbered guard! Some minor chipping on the grip, but nothing terrible. Hopefully, it's a good price? You'll need to pick up a hanger for it, though!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

He is selling it to me for 1.000€! It is a bit expensive i think but it is the only way i can buy things like this in my country as they are considered as "weapons" and can not be brought in the country (the seller is in my country so no customs to check the parcel)! I will buy more stuff from this seller so i will get a better price on each item! The maker is CARL EICKHORN...

?

I would say its well expensive, about €450 too expensive especially regarding the overall condition, i think it would be worth getting some dealer prices and showing this seller what they are going for in that condition

i will! Don't worry! I have researched the web and found the prices!

Hi Mike, such a pity about the price and the crazy laws.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

LK, I can assure you that there are edged weapons collectors in Greece. Perhaps if you post here or on WAF in the community forum some may contact you to share how they do it. It is always worthwhile to get connected with locals. There are other true collectors closer than you may think.
    Best of luck in the hobby!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast