Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA dagger for review

Article about: Hello guys. I'm offered this dagger at work today for sale. Maker is E.P. & S. - Solingen. On the lower crossguard is also 'Nm' stamped. The grip has some cracks but is still in one piec

?

Default SA dagger for review

Hello guys. I'm offered this dagger at work today for sale. Maker is E.P. & S. - Solingen. On the lower crossguard is also 'Nm' stamped.
    The grip has some cracks but is still in one piece. Also a little bit shrunken but that can be the age of the grip. Seller asks 300$ for it. Thx.

SA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for reviewSA dagger for review

Kris.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA dagger for review

Its not in the best of condition, have a haggle and try and get for less if you really want it !! I would have it for less, maybe $275

A bit too far gone for my tastes, but original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A good starter though i feel, i wouldnt mind it for less !! vet bring back maybe ?

?

I have it's brother! Nordmark stamped E.P. & S. - Solingen. It's original far as I can tell, and if you like them a bit worn, and the price is right, I'd go for it.

Martin

?

Well, I try to get him for less, but then,... I can do a kind of layaway, that's no problem.

K.

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    Well, I try to get him for less, but then,... I can do a kind of layaway, that's no problem.

K.
    Depends what you like ? As Ade said, its not in great condition, if you want a mint one, may as well wait for another but if the condition doesnt worry you too much go for it, i would, but get it for less !!! A mint one would be double that price

A common dagger by a common maker. The condition will never get any better. If it was me making the decision, I would wait and buy a quality one. Everyone has their own taste but I agree with Ade.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I cant say that this grip shrunk down that much but it is possible that a chunk of wood is missing from the lower part of the grip. Salty condition,, and Im sure you can negotiate a little less than the price offred,, but as Bob said you can get a decent one for a few dollars more as EP&S are very common. If you decide to go for it,, fortunately these early daggers and the type metals used will clean up to excellent. Elbow grease will be needed with Simi chrome on the blade. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thx for the reply's guys. I'm gonna sleep couple of nights over it!

K.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast