Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

sa dagger review

Article about: i had picked this up along with another item, the others i see on the web of the same make have beautiful wood on the handle, this one comes from a u.s army veteran. its abit dirty and greas

Default sa dagger review

i had picked this up along with another item, the others i see on the web of the same make have beautiful wood on the handle, this one comes from a u.s army veteran. its abit dirty and greasy but looks to be all original and correct. i suspect the blade has been cleaned , but otherwise rock solid. any thoughts guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa dagger review   sa dagger review  

sa dagger review   sa dagger review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sa dagger review
    P
    Many

I saw those distinctive "Rocking horse " crossguards a mile away ..and knew it was a Suhl made dagger.
    All Details are correct for this producer ...sorry to see a smashed lower ball ...but the blade looks decent.

The Best find is the Veteran kind !!

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

lovely low step Haenal imo congrats on a nice find Regards, Paul

Thanks guys. I sure am impressed. Ive had latter rzm daggers but this ones fit& finish is excellent

That's a good looking dagger
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Larry thanks for the compliment. I got this along with the gravity knife i had listed for review. It is a shame to see a smashed ball on the scabbard. The other night i was looking at old photos of SA members in a street fight or scuffle with german communist party members, these guys must have been abit rough. Seeing that picture made me realize how such a nice dagger could be thrashed...

Something also to take into account ..when you see these guys wearing these daggers hanging at a 45* angle ...and they go to sit down on a bench of some type of chair...it will be the lower fitting that hits the chair first ...then multiply that by how many times the SA men do not pay attention to that fact, furthering damage to the ball.

Also banging them in song at the Hofbrau table while drinking beer
    Fights against Communists and with each other in scuffles

and of course lastly the careless last owner / collector dropping it on the floor of their home.
    Smashed ball or not..the history is still there no matter how mangled

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This one came in the early vertical hanger but i get what ya mean.

got pics of the hanger?

yep here ya go !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa dagger review   sa dagger review  

sa dagger review  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast