Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SA Dagger with soldiers ID #?????

Article about: I am looking for any information anyone could give me on how to research this? Is there one really good site? I am told the numbers on the dagger and scabbard will identify the person that o

Default Re: SA Dagger with soldiers ID #?????

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    guy's would you say it,s an NSKK dagger i think the scabbard looks black, or is it the pic? nice dagger aswell ,
    cheers Ronnie
    blimey a rave from the grave Where you been you old git!, anyway, that's what I though at first, but I took it into photoshop and it's brown

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    blimey a rave from the grave Where you been you old git!, anyway, that's what I though at first, but I took it into photoshop and it's brown
    Ha ha cheers John i have to wear my glasses now to look at the monitor maybe its that , i have been really busy John, and as you know havent been to any fairs until yesterday, (Preston) so you will probably see me at the next Leeds M8, so will buy you a cuppa then,
    cheers Ronnie

This is an interesting dagger. It is Brigade-marked/serial numbered to Brigade 14, which is in SA Gruppe Nordmark. I have several Brigade and Sturm/Standarte-marked daggers from Gr. Nm. The Pommern Gruppen were 7, 8, 9. I have one marked to Pommern. I have also seen an SA dagger with the Fr Gruppe mark, also marked to an Nm Brigade. The Franken Brigades were 78 and 79. These daggers may have been in the Nm inventory? ED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12