Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger,survived very well

Article about: Just an RZM but it survived pretty well for being 70 plus years old,comment appreciated.

Default SA dagger,survived very well

Just an RZM but it survived pretty well for being 70 plus years old,look good?comments good or bad appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger,survived very well   SA dagger,survived very well  

SA dagger,survived very well   SA dagger,survived very well  

SA dagger,survived very well  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger,survived very well
    P
    Many

Looks good to me toecutter. Mine is an NSKK with the black scabbard. Good find for your collection.

Nice Find TC..Friedrich Herder
    This one must of been wrapped up in a blanket and was kept that way over the decades.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As all have stated above in great condition. Usually the plating (chrome I believe) is chipped or discolored. Someone took great care in the storage of this dagger.

John

Ya always seem to find the best items in great shape Toecutter. Seems collector interest is not waning at all. Wish I could have hoarded more WW 2 items back in the late 60s.

Beautiful color on the scabbard paint!! Makes me want a big bowl of Black Walnut ice cream with Chocolate magic shell on it!! Congrats,Geoff

Another nice find TC! Congrats! I could use a little bit more luck finding some good items.
    John