Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dienstdolch with Black scabbard : Does it look good to you folks?

Article about: SA dagger...looks pretty good..but I am terrible at this.. What do you guys think?

?

Default SA Dienstdolch with Black scabbard : Does it look good to you folks?

SA dagger...looks pretty good..but I am terrible at this..
    What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dienstdolch with Black scabbard : Does it look good to you folks?   SA Dienstdolch with Black scabbard : Does it look good to you folks?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch with Black scabbard : Does it look good to you folks?
    P
    Many

Default re: SA Dienstdolch with Black scabbard : Does it look good to you folks?

The dagger is original and is for the NSKK, note the black scabbard. I would say the scabbard is a repaint for sure. That would make me pass on it.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default re: SA Dienstdolch with Black scabbard : Does it look good to you folks?

Yes! Yes this is from a guy named Pawel Nowak!
    Wants a western union money order fast! (Sketchy at best)
    Willing to go a 1/2 now 1/2 later deal!

Do not send any money to this man Pawel Nowak !

He is a well known internet crook!

Only send money via Western Union to people you know and trust.

I can't agree more!!! He will rip you off....DON'T!
    I've heard many stories from this criminal!

Rob

I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!! Pawel Nowak! WARNING!!! FRAUD!!

?

He was slick too! I emailed him a few times..he emailed me back...even offered a "send me 1/2 now and you can send the rest when you get the items" deal...one strange thing occured to me...he never asked, or seemed interested where I was located!
    He also claimed to be some kind of hot shot underwater scuba diver and archeologist...a subject I know a little something about ..but the could not "talk the talk" if that makes any sense.

LOL.

Guess he was just interested in the money! I know of a lot of collectors that would like to get their hands on that nutjob crook!

Glad that he didn't get you!!

Rob

Now you have read this post, & you havnt read 'How do you guys feel about this helmet' posting also by bmoore, (German helmets section) go and read it !.....now! ..oh, & tell all your other collector friends , & spread the news in other foroms, the more of us that know of him, the more he should not be able to operate.

just as a heads up on this guy ( i expect 3/4 of the world knows anyway) If you want to know the full story and see how he operates, Jamie Cross has done a good write up on this thief, and its easy to see why so many people have been sucked in if you go to Jamie's site

Jamie Cross Militaria

and click on "Whats New" you'll see the link

Pawel Tomasz Nowak of
    Ul. Piastowska 20/41 97-500
    Radomsko
    Poland

If in any doubts whatsoever.....you won't be after reading this