Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SA Dienstdolch ( louper )

Article about: I buy this dagger LOUPER maker I think the scabbard is not good for this dagger It is painted and metal parts resembles those on RZM The intérieu clip is yellow your opinion top photo, the r

I'm afraid that from my own perspective I have to agree with Larry and William. Called by some collectors "tarted up" the dagger has been reworked along with replacement parts (and there is no guarantee that a more correct scabbard will fit well). With one other thing that I see being some possible forced fitting (or over tightening) with the grip. With the trade off in condition/originality versus scarcity being one that a purchaser has to make - that could cause some trouble down the road when and if it's upgraded or sold. Best Regards, Fred

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	over-tightened.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	819609  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

thank guys !

parts of the guard not magnetic

if you have to put a price on that dagger ? what would it be ?

Pierre, this one as stated above has some issues.
    Its not that simple to get a anodised scabbard that would fit.
    The curve of the throat should be a 100% fit with the crossguard, and there are quite a lot of diffeent shapes out there.
    Then there is a strange fact that some just cant be exchanged with others, they simply dont fit.
    A lot of folks overlook that fact and buy scabbards that wont fit the blade.
    This grip also suffers a bit of pressure flaking by a tight top nut and moistured envirement, imo it does not have replaced parts of wood, but only some pressure flaking.
    This one would be sellable for 600 dollar tops, i would for sure not buy it for more then 500 dollars, but thats just my opinion.
    I Always prefer quality OVER rarity........

Repainted scabbard.

I returned the dagger

Thank you all for your help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12