Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/42 - Price?

Article about: Ah ok Ade. No problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Default re: SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/42 - Price?

I offered 50 pounds for it. Of course, he declined.

His website here AxisAwards

Full of fakes?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Just looked at his site and what garbage is on it.Another cretin looking to make a living off the unweary.To him and you other lowlifes with this crap,take a long walk off a short pier!!Carl

Quote by Rafael Requena View Post
    Siegfried B
    Try this link http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3...gersacombi.jpg

it's the original hosting and maybe you can see it better zooming.

What do you think?
    The SA is junk for sure,,If you check out my WKC early SA thread, that dagger is from Lakesidetrader. Paul is very reasonable and will work with you. Another one to check out is Weinand Militaria,he is here in the US and I Bought 2 early SAs from him at the recent Max show in October. Everyone here has given you the same advice to walk away. These examples you posted reminds me of a greasy slick haired car salesman trying to say..."these were owned by one owner and you will have no problem reselling them! trust me!! Stay away from heart break

Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    The SA is junk for sure,,If you check out my WKC early SA thread, that dagger is from Lakesidetrader. Paul is very reasonable and will work with you. Another one to check out is Weinand Militaria,he is here in the US and I Bought 2 early SAs from him at the recent Max show in October. Everyone here has given you the same advice to walk away. These examples you posted reminds me of a greasy slick haired car salesman trying to say..."these were owned by one owner and you will have no problem reselling them! trust me!! Stay away from heart break

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagger...sa-wkc-118363/

WOW Siegfried, such an amazing dagger! Really impressive.

How much did you pay for it?

?

Who the hell is this member Ordens?
    Cant see his profile???

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Who the hell is this member Ordens?
    Cant see his profile???
    Do you mean this member??

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/warmem...mbernr5875wrf/

Furthermore, what has he to do with this thread? I can't see any input by him, or have I missed it?

Confused, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Rafael, I can not remember the exact amount,but it was between $800-$900 US dollars. This WKC is an early logo style from 1934. Although it is considered to be in the middle of the rarity scale,, this maker is very elusive and hard to find. 77 years later it looks as good as it did back then. The later RZM daggers can not hold their beauty and luster unless it was safely tucked away somewhere away from the elements. As you can see by the crossguards the oxidation and lifting of the silvering, on the one you posted. On early nickel crossguards,, you will not see this at all. Material usage changed alot as the years progressed. I try my best to preserve and take care of them as my own children.
    I consider it a crime historically what some people do to daggers by stripping them down,, taking them apart and reselling them for genuine! History is meant to be taught and not taken apart and be sold! I hope you will be able to obtain one of these genuine treasures one day soon,, as you feel the difference in hand and know it belonged to someone that stood in the same location of some high leader types or Hitler himself. Believe me when I say that your future SA dagger was a witness to a dark time period in history. Best regards Larry

Ordens

he's the website owner(axisawards.homestead.com) and he posted the dagger here too(intending to sell it too).

Take a look at this link

SA Dagger - Militaria Collectibles market at War Relics

Now let me know something, are people allowed to sell rubish items here(or even try to)?

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Do you mean this member??

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/warmem...mbernr5875wrf/

Furthermore, what has he to do with this thread? I can't see any input by him, or have I missed it?

Confused, Ned.
    Ned, he is the guy selling the SA dagger in this thread, Rafael has answered your question.

Hi Rafael, the whole point of the forum is we cover each other by looking at the adverts. Anything suspect is always open to discussion. Such as here. All his previous sale have been fine.

When a whole collection is sold, often a few suspect items will come to light.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast