Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/42 - Price?

Article about: Ah ok Ade. No problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Default SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/42 - Price?

Guys, hello, I'm new here. I'm searching for some WWII daggers and found those...

How much would you guys pay for those items, considering the rust etc etc...?

SA Stormtroopers Dagger

I like this one above all.

Hitler Youth Knife

Parade Bayonet

Thank you in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default re: SA Dienstdolch RZM M7/42 - Price?

Go to lakesidetrader.com

?

The SA grip is beautyful, and the best part of the dagger. the plating is lifting off. the scabbard is missing its ring. over all in not the best condition, but if you can get it dirt cheap, why not. the HJ knives are no good. dont buy them at all. the dress bayo looks original, but rough. not worth much, but its an example.
    andrew

Hello Rafael. Welcome to the Forum.........!

The SA dagger grip looks like it is hand-made of mahogany, oak or Indian rosewood
    and the Hitler Youth knife is a fake - forget them. The 'F.W.Holler' bayonet
    with repainted scabbard is not in great shape either - there are still
    many of these around - I'd pass on all of them.

Seems this SA may have been discussed on the forum before.
    I recall the odd shaped grip.........
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 11-24-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Additions
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi Rafael,,Save your money,, and shop around. The SA is mismatched with a 98% chance it is a repro blade. Because the photos are not able to enlarge i can not be 100% sure. Most if not all Late Rzm blades have most of its crossgrain left. its also missing a carrying ring on the scabbard which is early period. This dagger has been opened at one time or another. The HJ Knife itself is questionable,, but the scabbard for sure is a repro along with the hanger. I can not comment on the Bayonet on the bottom photo as i know nothing about bayonets. It would be hard to put a value on the condition these are in. Regards Larry

Many thanks for the detailed replies guys, really.

The guy is trying to pull me that item(the SA DAGGER) for $350 pounds. Well, I'm amateur on the subject, but like many here I love wwII artifacts and I'm looking for my first one. I've been googling that SA Dagger RMZ M7/42, and found prices about U$ 480,00 and similar(like the guy offered) prices.

After the assessments, I'm out of those fake. Surely a waste of money.

I'm looking for some website to buy genuine daggers, specially a SA dagger wich I liked very much.

I was born in Spain but now I'm married living in Brazil, and its really difficult to search for relics here. The war was on Europe obviously, and things could be easier if I where there.

Can anyone suggest me reliable websites to find genuine SA Daggers and other wwII items?

Thank you!

Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    Hi Rafael,,Save your money,, and shop around. The SA is mismatched with a 98% chance it is a repro blade. Because the photos are not able to enlarge i can not be 100% sure. Most if not all Late Rzm blades have most of its crossgrain left. its also missing a carrying ring on the scabbard which is early period. This dagger has been opened at one time or another. The HJ Knife itself is questionable,, but the scabbard for sure is a repro along with the hanger. I can not comment on the Bayonet on the bottom photo as i know nothing about bayonets. It would be hard to put a value on the condition these are in. Regards Larry
    Siegfried B
    Try this link http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3...gersacombi.jpg

it's the original hosting and maybe you can see it better zooming.

What do you think?

?

lakesidetrader.com.....................is a great site to deal with. i have purchased items from paul before.

As you see the members have told you it would be best to leave the whole lot alone especially the HJ KNIVES which are no good! Most of all the items are common to buy and check the "for sale" ads on this forum.Be careful my friend you are entering a field in which reproductions abound. Carl PS. Lakeside Trader is a good site for edged weapons.

I agree with all the advice offered.

But I worry the whole thing is a con trick. Again three items being offered for sale, but photographed on different backgrounds is always cause for concern. Plus the price is cheap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast