Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA dolche.. need help

Article about: Hi folks, My brother asked me if i could post these pictures for evaluation. He wants to buy this item but he isnt sure if its real. I cant give you any better pictures. The bloke is asking

Default SA dolche.. need help

Hi folks,

My brother asked me if i could post these pictures for evaluation. He wants to buy this item but he isnt sure if its real. I cant give you any better pictures. The bloke is asking 200 euros for it and he gives warrantee on the dagger.
    Well wat do you think of it. I know you would like close-ups but i cant give them. Sorry for that.SA dolche.. need help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dolche.. need help
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA dolche.. need help

An original RZM issue NSKK dagger. The scabbard looks black to me.

The big drawback is the condition. The blade would clean up a little if needed, but the zinc fittings have lost much of the finish, which is typical of these later quality daggers if badly stored. These cannot be improved.

So the main issue is the price? I think I would save my money for a better example if it was me buying it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree. He'll be much happier with one in better shape.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply's. my brother has now to decide if he wants to spend his money on this one or a little bit more on a better one. Thanks again for the replies! Cheers..

tHERE ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS FOR THAT MUCH MONEY

I've told my brother to ask for close-ups of the wood etc., and he got them. You could see on the close-ups that some-one has tried to denazifie it (or something like that) the wood around the pidgeon was damaged quite badly like all the metalwork on this dagger. My brother didn't buy it and is looking for a better one. If some-one of you stumbles across such a SA dagger please let me know?
    Thanx for all the help so far.