Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Ehrendolch

Article about: Any red flags on this for anyone? The eagle on the handle looks slightly different then others I have seen on here, especially behind the head. I tried uploading twice but couldnt get them t

?

Default SA Ehrendolch

Any red flags on this for anyone? The eagle on the handle looks slightly different then others I have seen on here, especially behind the head.
    I tried uploading twice but couldnt get them to rotate, sorry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Ehrendolch   SA Ehrendolch  

SA Ehrendolch   SA Ehrendolch  

SA Ehrendolch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Ehrendolch
    P
    Many

It appears to be an NSKK lapel pin inserted into the handle. Could have been done war time but not from the factory.
    I doubt that anyone would have done this war time as it would have been against regulations.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The seller said it was his grandpas, so perhaps a pieced together bringback?
    Thanks!

?

I had one like it and the swas was replaced by a miniature "Treu dienst" medal.

MAP
    ?

Looks like some heavy sanding/wood putty where the eagle has been inserted. Grandpa or not, I would say "no thanks!".
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It seems to be an NSKK lapel pin and also swords and sabers implanted into the grip. Could have been done fighting time but not from the sweatshop.
    I distrust that anyone would have done this war time as it would have been beside guidelines.

Yes, there is something very strange going on in the grip area around the eagle. Porous pin holes are visible and different colour tone.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Yes, there is something very strange going on in the grip area around the eagle. Porous pin holes are visible and different colour tone.
    I am not a dagger-fanatic, but this is very, very ugly!

Quote by Anderson View Post
    The grip is a reworked Eickhorn grip..the rest of the dagger has seen its better days but good. Post war application of the grip eagle. December 1933 began on a certain amount of early SA daggers ..the short winged 1929 style eagle...but not an NSKK eagle on a Mid period transitional dagger...all SA and SS grips were all standard production..no exceptions.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry, the only "short winged eagles" I've ever seen (in pictures) are those belonging to the so called "christmas daggers"... do you refer to those? Where can we see examples of the '29 style eagles you are talking about?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Marc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast