Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles

Article about: To all...... just added a super nice full Rohm by Henckels to the collection, but have a question. I thas the group stamp on the left front instead of center reverse. ( Bo ) Is this a common

Default re: SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles

Quote by myky View Post
    Here's the best I can do with my limited equipment.....
    Yes I have that problem

It looks right as rain, and I don't think there is anything to worry about, it has great patina to it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by JMB View Post
    Yes I have that problem

It looks right as rain, and I don't think there is anything to worry about, it has great patina to it
    Thanks bud....... I thought the same. It was suggested that I dismantle the grip and turn the crossguard around, but it looks to never been apart so I'm going to leave it alone. I'm reluctant to change anything on them because I may do more harm than good.

That's a beuty you have there MYKY you dont see them too often, now i am drooling!!!!!!! big time thanks for showing

cheer's Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    That's a beuty you have there MYKY you dont see them too often, now i am drooling!!!!!!! big time thanks for showing

cheer's Ronnie
    Ronnie, thanks for the accolades...... It's the 1st one I've ever had, and it's in unbelievable condition ! The vet is 88 and said it came from the " redoubt " area that his group was assigned to. It came with a SS ground Rohm along with some other items. There is some more photos of it on my web site Home Page. I marked it sold......... from my business to my personal collection. I plan to hold on to it awhile.. I run newspaper ads consistently in my area and every once in awhile I will find something like this. The Lord has been good to me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12