Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles

Article about: To all...... just added a super nice full Rohm by Henckels to the collection, but have a question. I thas the group stamp on the left front instead of center reverse. ( Bo ) Is this a common

?

Default SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles

To all...... just added a super nice full Rohm by Henckels to the collection, but have a question. I thas the group stamp on the left front instead of center reverse. ( Bo ) Is this a common trait, or just to Henckels ? Any help is very much appreciated ! Additional scans can be seen on my site Home Page.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles   SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles  

SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles   SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles  

SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles
    P
    Many

?

Default re: SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles

hI MYKY , and welcome to the forum , nice to get a full rohm , very exciting ! I have a standard SA by a quite rare maker , Ernst Bruckmann , Ohligs , that is gau stamped to the left on the reverse : HO . I was under the impression that this was the only gau to do this , so i`d be very interested to find out if this is the case . Does anyone else have a dagger gau marked to the side ?

cheers Al

?

Very nice dagger, and rare to find it with full engravement!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

BO Gruppe mark is lower Bavaria, which is correct for this maker. Can u post a close up of the inscription please?

Thanks

?

Hi JMB , have you ever seen the gau stamp Bo struck to one side of a crossguard before , instead of the centre ?

cheers Al

Hi Al
    Yes I have, its not that uncommon

?

Thanks JMB , it`s just that i hadn`t seen any

Al

?

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    great patina to the handle. i feel the cross guards stamp should be on the back not front, so obviously re,assembled wrong way round by a collector/previous owner. very nice peice
    Hi Phil ! Hey thanks for the reply ! I just got this piece, and a SS ground Rohm from a 88 year old vet who was assigned to the
    " redoubt " area. I don't think he would have messed with it and I'm not sure if I'm going to. All the screws look un turned and there is no " burrs " on the pommel nut. Should I turn it around ?
    Mike

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Very nice dagger, and rare to find it with full engravement!
    Dimas....... dem besten danke ! M.

?

Quote by JMB View Post
    BO Gruppe mark is lower Bavaria, which is correct for this maker. Can u post a close up of the inscription please?

Thanks
    Hi John ! Hey thanks for the reply. Here's the best I can do with my limited equipment.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA full inscription Rohm dagger by Henckles  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast