Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn

Article about: Hi Guys, I always wanted to own a Rohm dedication dagger. I find SA Stabschef Ernst Rohm an interesting character (aside from his personal life) being from the left wing of the Party. I fina

?

Default re: SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn

Ade, your dagger has the number 2 on it, I do not understand what that number represents. My dad passed this one on to me, It has the number 7 on it. The handle is like a tiger wood, how many different handles did Eickhorn make? Is there any value to this model? Anyone?
    I am fascinated with this knife and have been since I was a kid looking at it as I grew up. Guess I was the fortunate one of 4 boys to get this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn   SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn  

SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn   SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn  

SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn   SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA fully ground Rohm Ehrendolch by Eickhorn
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3