Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SA Rohm dagger

Article about: Hi chaps finally got a sa rohn dagger hoping all checks out with this one

?

Default SA Rohm dagger

Hi chaps
    finally got a SA Rohm dagger hoping all checks out with this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Rohm dagger   SA Rohm dagger  

SA Rohm dagger   SA Rohm dagger  

SA Rohm dagger  
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-20-2018 at 10:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Rohm dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Brocky ..it all appears to check out but since you posted it for the community and feedback ( hoping all checks out ) ...Could you post some macro shots and clear please of the dedication.

Not doubting but double checking. If I paid near 5k for one of these ..I would want close examination good or not.
    The dagger itself shows all the Ernst Pack details.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

will do larry ill put some on later today

?

Default Sa rohn dagger

Hi larry hope these pictures are a bit better
    if not i think its time for a new camera
    cheers brocky
    Attached Images Attached Images SA Rohm dagger  SA Rohm dagger  SA Rohm dagger  SA Rohm dagger  SA Rohm dagger  SA Rohm dagger  SA Rohm dagger  SA Rohm dagger 

?

Sorry chaps im crap at this photo taking
    i thought i put them all the right way up
    my bad again cheers brocky

Hi Brocky your getting closer ..and will have to ask you to put them at a large image ratio as none of the images you uploaded can be enlarged.
    Can you use the macro function on your camera?

Sorry Bud
    Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Ok will do thanks again

?

Default Sa dagger

More pics chaps hope these are ok
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Rohm dagger   SA Rohm dagger  

For comparison

SA Rohm dagger
    SA Rohm dagger

There are subtle differences in the etch and also another observation is that the OPs example is showing the etch to appear to be carved into the steel vs an acid etch example.

Brocky need to ask you one more time and I apologize ..could you macro shoot as close as possible just the Ernst Rohm name? The pics you provided are good ..but for examining an etch....the image need to be brought in tighter.

Sorry to be a prick about this but I myself like to be sure and proven wrong which I have no pride so Im not bothered at all that I can be mistaken.

Best Regards Larry

and yes Pack did have examples of the logo close to the lower guard as they had both types.

?

Will do Larry I’ll get my son to put a close up on I’m away at the mo
    Be nice to no this is ok
    Bit worried about it now
    Cheers brocky

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast