Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.

Article about: I found an RZM dagger locally. We've collected German rifles and handguns for the past few years but just recently decided it's time to get a few different things. So I made a post asking fo

Default SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.

I found an RZM dagger locally. We've collected German rifles and handguns for the past few years but just recently decided it's time to get a few different things.

So I made a post asking for German militaria and this popped up. It's very rough for an SA dagger according to my research. I don't know the price, but I'm not going to be spending a lot on it, real or no.

The "M7/42" doesn't match pictures I've seen. I don't know if they varied or if it's a fake.

Thank you!

SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.
    P
    Many

Modern day reproduction..tang nut and crossguards are not period and an extreme curvature of a highly mirrored silver finish that should of had the silver plating lift off to match the rest of the condition of the dagger.

Blade is bogus along with the RZM number.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Modern day reproduction..tang nut and crossguards are not period and an extreme curvature of a highly mirrored silver finish that should of had the silver plating lift off to match the rest of the condition of the dagger.

Blade is bogus along with the RZM number.

Regards Larry
    Thank you! I had my feelings about it. The roughness actually pushed it more to the real side for me but I still couldn't help but feel it was fake.

Thanks again!

Here its the same Replica in mint condition, https://www.ima-usa.com/products/ger...th-belt-hanger.

Regards Tobias

SA RZM m7/42 real? Rough condition.

I uploaded the photo for you before the link would be removed from that site.

yes that is exactly what that dagger is.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill