MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Sa rzm m7/85

Article about: Hello I was wanting to get some opinions on this SA dagger, I've been offered it for \\$500 USD. I was wondering if the maker is common or not? Sorry about the pictures, these are all I have r

?

Default Sa rzm m7/85

Hello
    I was wanting to get some opinions on this SA dagger, I've been offered it for $500 USD. I was wondering if the maker is common or not? Sorry about the pictures, these are all I have right now. I do like the cross graining I see on the blade.

Thanks for taking a look
    Curt
    Attached Images Attached Images Sa rzm m7/85  Sa rzm m7/85  Sa rzm m7/85  Sa rzm m7/85  Sa rzm m7/85  Sa rzm m7/85  Sa rzm m7/85  Sa rzm m7/85 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa rzm m7/85
    P
    Many

Looks OK so far.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I would at least like to see photos that could enlarge to see closer detail. Im seeing diagonal crossgraining..an early grip and a late RZM type eagle.

A few more closeups would be in order. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill