Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

For Those That Like Suhl SA's

Article about: You might like this example. JR

?

You mean like this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For Those That Like Suhl SA's   For Those That Like Suhl SA's  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For Those That Like Suhl SA's
    P
    Many

?

+
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For Those That Like Suhl SA's  

?

Hahahaha thats more like it JR!
    a beauty!!

Ger

Not one but two!!!! fantastic daggers JRthanks for making us drool
    cheers Ronnie

Suhl Daggers are always the show offs. They are crowd pleasers which no one can go wrong owning one. They are in a Class of their own. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello gentlemen very nice sa suhl daggers you have. I also like the typical suhl stuf and the details that you find on this daggers. I have no suhl but if I find 1 in that condition I buy him for sure.

Real beauties! Thanks for showing! Kevin.

These came in Blondes too...

Beautiful !cheers thanks for showing Paul

First time I have been over to the SA forum here at War Relics i tend to frequent the Heer section. I only currently own 3 SA daggers but this one i dearly love. Ground Rohm salty and dirty Haenel. I bought this dagger from the family of the returning vet years ago.
    For Those That Like Suhl SA's For Those That Like Suhl SA's For Those That Like Suhl SA's For Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA's For Those That Like Suhl SA's For Those That Like Suhl SA's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast