Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Two SA Daggers

Article about: Greetings, Well, i have the oppertunity to obtain one of these daggers. What do you guys think about them? Daggers of the third reich aren't quite my area but i would love to obtain one. Sor

?

I do not collect these...For obvious reasons.... Larry.... But I do read posts in the event one comes around... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two SA Daggers
    P
    Many

The SA dagger is very common so take your time. If you only want one, I suggest buying an earlier pre RZM maker marked piece as the quality is much better than the later RZM marked blades.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Fantastic advice given that saved you some serious $$$!!!! To me this is worth more than a Beer!!!!! Just a thought. With the cash saved, Become a member and help the site.
    Now before it is mentioned. I just noticed that I'm not pink again and need to re up!! May be I'll change my username to Slacker!!!!
    I will show my colors tomorrow!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Dang Phil....you beat me to it!

And you are forgiven on missing your "dues". (Isn't there a penalty for that...like a bottle of tequila or something?)

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Dang Phil....you beat me to it!

And you are forgiven on missing your "dues". (Isn't there a penalty for that...like a bottle of tequila or something?)

Michael
    I would be more than happy to send some members our AZ/Mexican tequila. ( 1st member on the list is Comleyn for the Saintsbury Chocolate bars)THANKS! But I am here for my flogging!!!!! But like you had mentioned in another thread???? I will not be wearing my Spiked heels!!!!!!! Just the leather!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I would be more than happy to send some members our AZ/Mexican tequila. ( 1st member on the list is Comleyn for the Saintsbury Chocolate bars)THANKS! But I am here for my flogging!!!!! But like you had mentioned in another thread???? I will not be wearing my Spiked heels!!!!!!! Just the leather!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    You saw that one...huh! LoL....That one presented on a platter. I tried to resist but couldn't despite my NY's resolution!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Fantastic advice given that saved you some serious $$$!!!! To me this is worth more than a Beer!!!!! Just a thought. With the cash saved, Become a member and help the site.
    Now before it is mentioned. I just noticed that I'm not pink again and need to re up!! May be I'll change my username to Slacker!!!!
    I will show my colors tomorrow!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    I probably will

Phil I highly urge you to renew....or this is THE ONLY BARMAID ...you will receive a visit from.
    Attached Images Attached Images Two SA Daggers 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Phil still white m8? LOL....
    Strange idea what tomorrow means....oepsss...you didnt say which tomorrow.
    i say Hook him up to that barmaid Larry then im sure colours will return quick

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2