Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two SA Daggers

Article about: Greetings, Well, i have the oppertunity to obtain one of these daggers. What do you guys think about them? Daggers of the third reich aren't quite my area but i would love to obtain one. Sor

?

Default Two SA Daggers

Greetings,

Well, i have the oppertunity to obtain one of these daggers. What do you guys think about them? Daggers of the third reich aren't quite my area but i would love to obtain one.

Sorry for the amount of pictures

Thanks in advance!

Dagger #1:

Two SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA Daggers

Dagger #2:

Two SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA DaggersTwo SA Daggers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two SA Daggers
    P
    Many

go for the 2nd one.1st has been mucked around with.

Hello M4..the first dagger has been fitted together with various parts some real and some repro..the 2nd dagger that Harry had given the thumbs up on...the blade is repro junk..also with fitted repro and real parts.

The RZM number M7/9 1941 I am cautiously optimistic about yet the badly over buffed and the photos are of poor quality below is the RZM7/9 which matches the first dagger.

Two SA Daggers

The 2nd logo is bogus and crap..which are flea market recreations..below is what an M7/36 should appear to be.

Two SA Daggers

I would definitely say..dont waste your time or money on what is not whole.

Harry needs to sharpen up on his RZM studies.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Both rubbish.One looker junk....sorry.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Take this advise at heart and search for a good one, these 2 daggers are realy junk!

Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Take this advise at heart and search for a good one, these 2 daggers are realy junk!

Ger

+1 Run away Fast !

?

Thanks guys, I owe you a beer . Shame to read all of this, but because of you I can save my money and as suggested search for a potential better one.

Hi M4 check out these sites when you get a chance which should be able to supply you with an SA dagger or more ! Regards Larry

We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Helmets, Uniform Tunics & More
    Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 12:42 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi M4 check out these sites when you get a chance which should be able to supply you with an SA dagger or more ! Regards Larry

We Buy & Sell German WWII Daggers, Helmets, Uniform Tunics & More
    Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Meda Militaria Home
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    Thanks! I'll check them out Do you also know if they ship to Europe?

Yes they do..contact them for more details.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast