Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch

Article about: What do you think the value of an unissued NSKK dagger would be? Thank you in advance.

?

Default Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch

What do you think the value of an unissued NSKK dagger would be?

Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch

$1,000,000
    I don't actually know off the bat, but as such items are rare and very hard to come by, one could easily charge what ever they want as long as there is a buyer willing to shell out the cash! IMO. I'm sure someone here will give you a better answer or a ball-park figure.

Theres an almost Minty? NSKK dagger of the same sort on Lakeside going for about 1500. But of course it I'm presuming was issued and just taken care of properly. One with original tag? I'm not sure. One of the other fellows will be along soon and have an answer. BEAUTIFUL DAGGER!!!

Nice dagger Lowboy without seeing close up photos and only seeing one photo the fetching price would be over $1100 US easily,, but if the control tag was attached to the upper part of the grip it would bring more. Collectors want to see these tags attached, otherwise their thoughts would be the same as someone switching out a scabbard to complete a dagger. The rivet is gone from the tag. Beautiful dagger. Is it transitional or late? regards Larry

?

Quite something to see an unissued dagger!

?

Here is the write up...

This dagger is as fine as you will find an NSKK dagger. Other than some VERY minor spotting on the surface of the lower crossguard, this NSKK dagger is unissued mint. Paint is 100%. Grip is 100%. Blade is 100%. Plating to the exterior fittings is 95% perfect. Dagger features a black-leather hanger, with a plated Assmann marked clip. Original triangle tag is present, but has been ripped off the dagger, but is still present (note that the tag is not marked with the Spitzer nomenclature).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch  

Beautiful dagger Lowboy. I also have one in fairly good condition. I believe these were issued to the motor pool corps. Correct me if I am wrong. Should be worth plenty. Thanks for showing and giving me a estimate of what mine is worth.

Lowboy i have seen them here in the UK for about £1400 but like Larry say's they fetch that while still attached very nice dagger indeed I think your's has the added bonus of being NSKK personally i hevent seen very many with label on
    here is my SA with label as they where attached,
    cheers Ronnie
    Attached Images Attached Images Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch 

Here is where the tag should be attached. This was picked up at the 2011 SOS for around $2,100.00. The dagger and scabbard are mint...and the tag matches the dagger...as it should!

By the way...M7/73 is for F & A Helbig.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch   Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch  

Unissued NSKK Dienstdolch  

?

For the record .. This dagger is not mine... I just wanted an idea on value.. Thank you all for the comments.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast